Monday 14 September 2015

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday 47

A super sketch to kick off September's Challenges at The Memory Nest. This is one that's going to become a staple and be used over and over.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2015/09/make-it-monday-no-47.html

And my page just flew together!


I immediately knew I was going to use some of the horizontal strips for journalling and just spaced them out a little more than in the sketch and cut them into arrows pointing at the photos.



I'm so pleased I remembered to add the date - I'm a bit lazy about this and then have to look on the computer.

Supplies:
Paper: Collage Press, Grayson Hall Collection; scraps from my stash
Alphas: Lawn Fawn, Louie's ABCs; Simple Stories, Say Cheese
Sticker: Simple Stories, Say Cheese
Punch: Martha Stewart, heart

Go check out the rest of the DT creations - here - and then it's over to you. Looking forward to seeing your pages.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, Jane!! This is just darling. LOVE the colors and how you used the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, too funny and so true! Also- so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable memory and a great capture!! LOVING the use of the stripes for your journaling!! This layout screams "CUTE!"

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.