Wednesday 2 September 2015

The Male Room #18

The first September Challenge at The Male Room starts today. And it's a very seasonal harvest theme of fruit.

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

I needed a project life card for my album and used the only fruity stamps I have in my stash.


I love making project life cards and feel able to layer them up and cram bits in and still think they're CAS enough to fit my passion for neat and tidy.



And that sentiment is just so right!

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, An Apple A Day; Molly blooms, stitching
Ink: SU, real red; Memento, bamboo leaves
Other: washi tape from my stash

And here's a peep at the whole page all finished.


Thanks for you time today. Be sure to check out what our Guest Designers and the rest of the DT have come up with - here.

And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, adorable, adorable!! LOVE the fruity stamps and the colors in the washi!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At first I thought it was a card Jane, I am not a scrapper, so I didn't know what project life was. I get it now. So cool and I love how all the cards are tied together by the use of the washi tape. Almost makes me want to scrap! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, this is fabulous. I really like that you've created your own journal card for your Project Life album - it's perfect for the challenge. Love the finished page too. Sorry to be so late commenting on it xxx

    I really must get my albums sorted - I've got them ready, but need to sort out the photos!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.