Wednesday 30 September 2015

The Male Room #20

The last challenge for September begins at The Male Room today. And it's definitely a very seasonal theme this fortnight.

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2015/09/challenge-20-theme.html

I had such an enjoyable time creating this card with one of my treasured Lili of the Valley stamps. In my opinion they do cute like no-one else and I love the added challenge of trying to make their stamps fit my preferred CAS style. Do you think I managed it?


I had this image of one of my grandsons having fun riding his bike throught Autumn leaves and making a huge tidal wave of them shoot out from behind. And that's what I tried to create on my card.


Some of the leaves are second generation stamping and I kept all the colours for both the leaves and the bike image to autumnal shades. Boy oh Boy!

Supplies:
Stamps: LOTV, Boy-Oh-Boy; Clearly Besotted, Design A Tree
Inks: Memento, rich cocoa, cantaloupe, tangelo
Promarkers: blush, dusky pink, satin, ivory, cool grey 1 & 3, marsh green, mustard, raw sienna, spice, caramel, cocoa, umber

My fellow teammies have done a fantastic job with their interpretations of this theme - check them out here.

So pleased you dropped by today, thanks so much. And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Jane - you rocked it! I think the image is absolutely adorable. The little lad looks like he's having so much fun in the leaves! xxx

    Reminds me of when my kids were little and used to jump in piles of leaves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image Jane, it's perfect for this challenge, the leaves look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely adorable!! LOVE the colors and your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that little guy, pedalling through the leaves, having such fun! Great card, beautifully coloured
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this, reminds me my husband as a wee boy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.