Friday 21 April 2017

Friday Focus 2

This is my second post for today.  Seems I've had a bit of a creative spurt and made a card, just in the nick of time, for the current Less is More Challenge.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/challenge-324-spring-walk.html

In my eyes a Spring walk has to have flowers, has to have pink and means you need to take an umbrella with you!  Here's my card:


Out came my trusty Kaleidacolor ink pad and and a flower stamp from Uniko plus an umbrella from the now unavailable Clearly Besotted - (I invested heavily in their stamps so I've got to keep using them!)


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Builders Flower Power; Claerly Besotted, April Showers Additions
Inks: Kaleidacolor, Berry Bliss; SU, smoky slate

Thanks again today for visiting my blog, lovely to have your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. A fantastic one layer card Jane, and I agree completely about flowers, pink and an umbrella! That sums up most of my spring walks anyway! Such a lovely clean layout and pretty images. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect CAS-tastic take on Spring Jane, although we dream of not needing to carry a brolly at this time of year - it's a must isn't it. Love the ombre effect stamping and adorable sentiment... almost said Uniko there but think it's CBS!!! Thanks for playing along at Less is More and just in the nick of time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A masterpiece of the CAS style Jane! Superb design layout and all the elements work so well together. Yes, pink, flowers and a brolly - that's definitely the way to go! I adore your card; its so classy, elegant and sophisticated. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Less is More xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully CAS and I love your design, Jane!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.