Monday 3 April 2017

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday #85

Here we go today with a new sketch challenge at The Memory Nest.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2017/03/make-it-monday-no-85.html

We had a couple of warm sunny days which meant the garden was available for play and out we went. And we noticed the bird feeders were empty - all that nest building that's going on making the birds extra hungry I guess. Loving the concentration on his face!

Once I'd placed the background papers from the sketch I then added in another layer and a couple of circular doilies - well actually it's just one doily cut in half. They arrived as part of happy mail from my internet buddy Lizzy Hill and she's very keen on making the most of your stash, so I'm hoping she'll be impressed by my thriftiness.


I added some stamped splatters and birds in a diagonal from top left to bottom right - draws the eye I'm told.


And I lucked out with finding the scalloped paper sticker strip lurking at the bottom of one of my boxes of paper. In fact all the papers I used were left over scraps - see I can stash bust too Lizzy!

Supplies:
Papers: Echo Park, Little Boy; TPC Studio, Transporatation Strip
Alphas: Simple Stories, Bloom & Grow
Stickers: Echo Park, Little Boy; Simple Stories, Bloom & Grow
Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Home Sweet Home; SU Touches of Texture
Ink: SU, night of navy
Embellishments: Doodelbug Sprinkles, blue jean asst.

Do go and check out the rest of the DT creations at The Memory Nest - here - and then get busy with your interpretation of the sketch.

Thanks for looking.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love love love love this! LOVING those sweet photos and the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the misting, stamping, and mix of blues w/ the pop of red!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.