Wednesday 19 April 2017

Wednesday Words

It was my dad's funeral yesterday and I needed to lift my spirits a bit afterwards, so for me the best way to lose a few hours is to immerse myself in crafting. And I made myself an uplifting sort of card that I'm thinking sort of follows the Stamplorations current Theme and Sketch Challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/april-challenge.html    http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/april-challenge.html

Here's my card:


I love cards where the words are the main focus and these really resonated with me. I used a 'new to me' sketchy frame and the butterfly is my wings element from the challenge.


Supplies:
Stamps: BeeCrafty, Frame & WORDage phrase
Ink: Versafine, onyx black
Punch: Tonic, butterfly
Embellishments: Papermania, shimmer dots

Thanks for dropping by today, it's been great having your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.