Friday 28 April 2017

Friday Focus

Just squeezing in a card I made for the Stamplorations Cutplorations Challenge.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/04/april-cutplorations-reminder.html

Here's my card:


I started by die cutting the awesome sentiment a couple of times and stacked them up to add dimension. Then I set about adding some stripes to echo the inspiration pic.  This piece of card was then die cut to create the split.


I finished off by adding a trio of butterflies, each stamped twice, choosing ink colours to pick up on the colours from the inspiratin pic.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations,Winged Things, Bold Sentiments
Inks: Memento, pear tart, lady bug, bahama blue
Dies: Cutplorations, awesome; MFT Die-namics, stitched basic edges

That's all from me today, hope the sun is shining wherever you are and mega thanks for spending some time looking at my blog.  And of course - keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty with the generational stamping - I can literally see those butterflies flutter! Thanks Jane, for playing along with us at CUTplorations!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.