Saturday 1 April 2017

Saturday Slot

Just popping in today with a card I made for the new challenge over at Time Out, where they have an 'Inspired by Words' theme.

Grab Our Badge!



Here's my card:


So I took inspiration from the rainbow and stars and used a stencil to create a rainbow star panel. I then stamped a quote that I thought matched the sentiment of Time Out's words.

Supplies:
Stamps: Inkylicious, One Moment at a Time
Inks: SU, real red, pumpkin pie, daffodil delight, wild wasabi, marina mist, rich razzleberry; Versafine, onyx black
Stencil: ARTplorations, Oh My Stars
Card: SU, dapper denim

I'm so pleased that you had time to visit today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic take on the TO words Jane!! I love that you made a rainbow of stars, and the quote is absolutely perfect! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spotted this in our gallery and love it, way to go to get so much inspiration and the quote is perfect. Thanks for joining TIme Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the soft masking and the fabulous rainbow of color. Your sentiment is perfect and a great reminder to all of us!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.