Thursday 9 August 2018

Thursday Thoughts

Have you heard about the Card Chain Challenge? Well I've been playing along with it for a while now, but keep forgetting to share my cards so I'm putting that right today.

http://picasion.com/

Basically you sign up for the challenge, use the colours, sketch or themes and then send your card to the person before you on the list and the person after you on the list sends you a card. Fancy playing along? Well check out all the details HERE.

This is the card I sent out in July:


I used the colours, sketch and theme for this card.  the fish were stamped, coloured and hand cut before popping up onto pads for extra dimension. A strip of washi down the left hand side just helped to add to the illusion of underwater I'm thinking.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted
Inks: SU, pool party, Memento, tuxedo black
Die & washi from my stash

Thanks so much for looking today, it's been great to have your company for a while.

And keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet simplicity of this card, Jane - it's a beaut, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.