Tuesday 28 August 2018

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I made for two challenges. I've used the theme from Time Out and the sketch from Less is More.

   

Here's my card:


I expect you have spotted that I hand drew this card! Not that I think I'm an artist but I sketched out this design for yesterday's card and then thought well I quite like it so why not give it a go.


Supplies:
Pens: Copic, RV09, Y35; Uniball micro, black

Thanks for looking today, it's been great to have your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. And such a good idea to keep the sketch...you are an artist! And I just love the pop of colour. You should so some more hand drawing-you will be designing stamps soon! Thanks for joining Time Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun and creative Jane, those wonky windows look so cool. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Jane ! And what a great idea to use your yesterday's sketch to make your card ! So original and so well drawn. I really love it ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you did give it a go, I love it! What a fab sketchy design and I love that single flower. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clean and simple with such a pop! Perfect in my book!

    Thank you so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.