Friday 31 May 2019

CAS on Friday Guest Designer

I'm super delighted to be here today to share a card I made as Guest Designer at CAS on Friday.

For your blog
The theme is Birds and I used those quirky and fun chickies from STAMPlorations for my card.


I simply stamped the birds in a row - do you know I love things in a row, must be something to do with my tidy gene! I then added a splotch of colour to each bird using a stamp from STAMPlorations Art Marks.


Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, Fowl Play, Art Marks
Inks: Verafine Calir, nocturne; Memento, lady bug, dandelion, danube blue

I know the DT from CAS on Fridays will have created wonderful inspiration for you to get your ideas flowing. Check them all out HERE.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your day while you keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. What a fun and wonderful CAS card. Love how you did the 'row' of stamping and then stamped with a MM stamp x Congratulations on guesting x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.