Tuesday 21 May 2019

Tuesday Talk

Today I'm sharing a card I created using the picture inspiration from Cutplorations.




I used the colours and the background textures to inspire my card.


I die cut the polaroid frame and placed it on the card front to help me decide where to stamp the background images. I then die cut the bird and placed them on top of the frame.


I chose an uplifting sentiment quote that I thought matched and stamped it under the frame.

Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, New Beginnings; Uniko, Background Blocks Graffiti, Wonderful Day, Mid Century Modern Florals
Inks: SU, sahara sand, crushed curry; Memento, teal zeal, tuxedo black
Dies: MFT Die-namics, polaroid shaker frame; Unknown, birds on a branch

Huge thanks for looking today. I really appreciate your visit to my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.