Monday 20 May 2019

Uniko - Bee Or Not To Bee Hop

I'm super delighted to be here today to support Uniko as part of the 2019 BEE or not to BEE Blog Hop!
The purpose of this blog hop is to celebrate World Bee Day, to support bees and to raise public awareness of the importance of bees and apicultural products. Find all the details HERE.

Here's my card:


I started by stamping the strip of hexagons down the left hand side and then stamped and die cut the flowers. some were stuck flat and some raised onto pads. I also stamped and hand cut the bee and raised it onto pads.


I finished off my card with a simple sentiment.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Flower Power #2, Bee Happy, Background Builders Happy Hexagons
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; SU, peekaboo peach
Embellishments: wink of Stella, clear; Glossy Accents

Thanks so much for looking today, it's really been fun to have you visit.

And keep crafting!

post signature

19 comments:

  1. That's a beautiful CAS card with pretty flowers and a lovely bee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful flowers for that lovely bee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colors and flowers! Love your bee card! Happy World Bee Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this one, Jane. So sweet and crisp. Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the cute elements used on your card.
    It's a lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so pretty .... I love the colourful blooms xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable card - love the popped up flowers:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME creation! This is the BEE'S KNEES HOP! My husband & I host 60 to 80 bee hives on our 5 acre place for the summer (to get them out of the heat) for a bee keeper from California after they are through pollinating the orange and nut orchards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Cute, love the sweet flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your sweet flowers, the colors are lovely. The bee is adorable!! Great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card!
    I love the colorful flowers
    along the honeycomb strip.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so pretty! I love the dimension you have with the flowers and bee. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card! Love the layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty with the honeycomb and flower border.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Jane. Love the layout, how you combined everything on your card and still kept it CAS. LOVE it!!! :o) Thank you so much for participating in this blog hop. :o) Bee hugzzz!!! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the colors and
    the arrangement of the flowers.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card! Love the simplicity of it! Thank you so much for being a part of this blog hop and mini-blog hop to spread the awareness of bees! Pasteurized honey really changed my life and I have it every day! My health has never been better.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the array of pretty blooms and with the paper piecing too. Very cute bees card x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.