Wednesday 1 May 2019

Uniko New Release - Introducing Mid Century Modern Florals & Mid Century Modern Background Blocks I & II

Today I'm here with the first of the introductions to the new release at Uniko. Three new and totally unique stamps - as you'd expect with the name Uniko!

  


My first card uses the Mid Century Modern Florals. What an amazing stamp set this is, never seen anything like it out there at the moment so it's sure to fly off the shelves!


I chose a colour palette that I thought was in keeping with the Mid Century Modern feel and kept my card just how I like - nice and CAS.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Mid Century Modern Florals, Simply Said Birthday
Inks: Memento, bamboo leaves, dandelion, teal zeal, tuxedo black

My second card uses a stamp that I know I'm going to come back to again and again, particularly for all those tricky male cards I need to create.


I combined it with a sentiment from an older stamp set and added a few enamel dots. Again I chose colours that suit the Mid Century Modern style.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Blocks Mid Century Modern I, All Occasion Sentiments '2
Inks: Versafine Clair, notcutrne; SU, crushed curry, dapper denim
Enamel dots from my stash

My final share for today uses the last of this trio of Mid Century Modern stamp sets and more iconic colours from this style. I admit I knew nothing about Mid Century Modern and had to research a bit on Pinterest and I've made an inspiration board - HERE.

This card gives you a bit of a sneaky peek at a die that's being introduced later this week and will be an absolute must have for your stash.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Blocks Mid Century Modern II, Big & Bold Wish
Inks: Memento, London fog; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Die: Uniko, Big & Bold Wish
Pens: Copic, BG32, BG34, Y02, Y04


Well that's the first day of introductions all done and dusted. Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what other delights Bev has in store with this new release. And of course go check out the rest of today's Uniko DT introductions - HERE.

Thanks for visiting today, I'm really pleased to have had your company.

And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Fab cards Jane, I agree the BB I is going to be v useful for masculine cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab cards Jane. Love the florals, and I'm with you on the BB being great for those mens cards xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A trio of delights, Jane! Love all...and especially the birthday card! Bold and beautiful! As always, inspired and inspiring!
    hugs~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards, I don't think I'd have seen the full potential of these patterns, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cars are SO FUN!!! I LOVE these fun patterns!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are completely immersed in the Mid Century Modern style with your fabulous trio of cards ! I really love your flower cascade on your first card. I can see that you had as much fun as I had with this new release ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very funky and cool designs. I love, love these new stamps! You've showcased them brilliantly x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.