Tuesday 28 May 2019

Tuesday Talk

I'm joining in with the STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch Challenge today


   


And I've exciting news too! I've been accepted onto the STAMPlorations Digi Stamp Guest Designer team from June to September. How cool is that?

So of course I've used a STAMPlorations digi stamp for my card - and it's a freebie one too! Find it HERE.


I also added in a STAMPlorations greeting and a trio of butterflies to finish off the card.


Supplies:
Stamps: STAMPlorations, cupcake , blooms & coffeee digi, Buttercups & butterflies, Fond Expressions 2
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; SU, sahara sand
Pens: Copic, B000, B01, E43, E44, E47, E50, E51, YG11, YG13, R81, RV63, RV55, RV66, W0, W1, C0, C1; Wink of Stella clear

Thanks so much for looking today, I love having company on my blog.

And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh! WHat a lovely card- wonderful coloring! Thanks for playing with us at STAMPlorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your digi DT gig with the STAMPgirls! Your card proves that you were meant to be on the team! Thanks for joining the fun for the Theme & Sketch challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.