Wednesday 7 September 2016

Wednesday Words

Hey! Today I'm sharing a card I made for Addicted to CAS's Harvest Challenge.

http://addictedtocas.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/challenge-96-harvest.html


Here in the UK it's just about time for the apple harvest so I searched out my Clearly Besotted apple stamps and here's my card:


I stamped my three apples in a row and added a patterned paper strip - sort of a shelf - to ground them. A sweet sentiment and I was done.


Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted, An Apple A Day
Inks: SU, real red; Memento, pear tart, bamboo leaves, tuxedo black
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Beachside

Thanks for looking today, I'm really pleased you dropped by. And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.