Monday 5 September 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #71

This month at The Memory Nest we're back to just two challenges and today sees the first one for September.

http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2016/07/make-it-monday-no-71.html

Lots of opportunity to use up multiple photos or - as I did - add some journalling. And these photos did need a little explaining!


As the photos were taken outsdie in a corner of my garden I opted for this pretty floral background paper from Bo Bunny. I then added loads more elements from the Simple Stories Bloom & Grow collection.


I turned the sketch to suit my photos and stamped a row of chevrons. I die cut the S for the title and then finished it off with stickers - I like the look of combining different alphas together.


Supplies:
Papers: Bo Bunny, A gift of love; Coredinations, grassroots; ep, Little Girl 
Stamp: SU, Oh Hello
Ink: SU, pear pizzazz
Alphas: Lawn Fawn die, Louie's ABCs; Simple Stories, Bloom & Grow
Embellishmants: Simple Stories Bloom & Grow, chipboard & bits & pieces

Hope you like my bright happy fun page and will be inspired to have a go at using the sketch yourself. Remember you can use it for a card if scrapbooking is not your thing. There's also lots more ideas of how to use the sketch over at The Memory Nest blog - here.

Thanks for your time today, your visit was much appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love how you flipped the sketch and used the space for journaling. Those chevrons are great, too! I thought you had stitched them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you turned the sketch! Such a pretty page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the sketch!! The stitching is fabulous, the paper is darling and the pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect BG paper Jane! Love the little birds too! Just a sweet page!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.