Wednesday 21 September 2016

Wednesday Words

I'm playing along at the Stamplorations Theme & Sketch Challenge today.

http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/september-challenge.html  http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/september-challenge.html

Here's my card:


I stamped and heat embossed the flower in black and then again in clear slightly offset.  I added distress ink to the bloom's centre directly from the pad and used a brush for the petals.


I then added a covering of ink over the whole card and dropped some water to create the small paler circles. I finished up by heat embossing the sentiment and adding a strip of washi down the side.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stamplorations, Seashell Cosmo & Noteworthy
Inks: Versamark + black & clear embossing powder; Ranger distress picked raspberry
Embellishments: washi from my stash

I'm really thrilled that you found time to come visit my blog today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. That off set second embossing adds so much interest!! Great design technique Jane:)) Thanks for linking up to STAMPlorations Monthly challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you off set the flower from the with the black, gives so much dimension. That background is fab too.
    So pleased you linked up at STAMPlorations. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.