Tuesday 13 September 2016

Tuesday Talk

I'm in the pink today! My card is for two challenges - Happy Little Stampers and Stamplorations.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/09/september-case-designer-asa-johansson.html    http://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/cas-challenge-september.html

And here's my card:


I'm not sure why I went with a Christmas theme for pink, but there does seem to be a trend for non-traditional colours over the last few years. I'm waiting to see what the new colours are for this year, Christmas has not quite made it to the shops round here yet, but I'm sure it won't be long now.


I picked up on the large and small sentiment words from the HLS card, just changed up their position a little.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, All Occasion Sentiemnts #2, Jolly Christmas
Die: MFT  Die-namics, double stitched circles
Promarker: pink carnation, fuchsia pink, blossom, cool grey 1

Huge thanks for dropping by my blog today, I really appreciate your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. This is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along at HLS Case the Designer.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.