Saturday 17 September 2016

Saturday Slot

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Happy Little Stampers CAS Challenge.

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/09/hls-september-cas-challenge_3.html

This was a technique that I'd not tried before and I absolutely love it!


I inked up the stamp using three colours of SU stamp n' write markers. I spritzed the stamp with water and then stamped it onto water colour card. I blotted the image with a tissue and -  hey! I was thrilled with how it looked all fuzzy and pretty. 


I then stamped the end of the sentiment normally. This is one of those cards I can see myself making again in different colours, such an awesome technique and so simple!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Botanicals
Pens & Ink: SU, tempting turquoise, melon mambo, tangerine tango

Thanks for your time today, so pleased you came to see my blog.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I love this watercolour technique as the results always surprise. A fabulous stamp choice and colours too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I never thought to use the SU stamp with the spritzing--it turned out perfectly! Glad you joined in at HLS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ..... beautifully CAS. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.