Friday 16 September 2016

Uniko - Challenge #36

The September challenge at Uniko begins today and this month we'd like to see Autumn with the optional twist of thanks on your projects.
http://unikostudio.blogspot.co.uk/

Here's my card:



I started by inking up an older Uniko lattice stamp set - brand new to me though and its first outing on my blog. I then masked each side of it and brushed some autumn shades over it.


I removed the masks and carefully stamped the leaves and sentiment above and below the strip. I thought the Kaleidacolor multi colour ink pad was the perfect match for autumn colours - and it's got a bit of purple too, yum!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Nature's treasures II, Paradise hummingbird, Background Builders Lattice
Inks: Kaleidacolor, creole spice; SU, chocoalte chip

You're going to have fun with this theme - really excited to see what you all come up with. The rest of the DT also have cards to share and inspire you - check them out here.

Thanks for looking today, always a pleasure to have you stop by.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful. I love the way the leaves have such gorgeous autumnal colour. Great work. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and striking use of stamps Jane, brilliant combination of sets and you've got those autumnal shades off perfectly! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the lattice panel Jane, the leaves are gorgeous in autumnal shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lattice reminds me of a garden trellis with the foliage trailing along it - beautiful and so inspiring. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way that you masked and inked the lattice, Jane - it grounds the beautiful autumnal leaves perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful multi coloured inking - makes for a unique unusual card x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.