Monday 19 September 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #72

Today I'm up on The Memory Nest's Make It Monday Challenge blog and sharing a page I made using the new sketch.


Fabulous layering and a brilliant sketch to focus on a presious photo. Precious for many reasons, but one of them being how rarely I get to photograph them all together.


I picked up on all the red from their shirts and chose a dark grungy paper for the background - really makes the brighter colours pop.


I found the balloon sticker fairly early in the making of this page and it got placed quickly. Then I decided to pick up on the spots from it for the paper mats and make chevrons and stars a feature of my embellishments.


And I had so much fun piling on all the embellishment stickers - a CAS lady going wild!

Supplies:
Papers: Fancy Pants, Beach Babe; ep, Yours Truly; My Mind's Eye, Mischievous; scraps from my stash
Alphas: Simple Stories, Say Cheese
Stickers: Simple Stories, Say Cheese

Such a fabulous sketch I know you're going to want to play. But just before you crack open your stash spend a little time immersing yourself in the delights of the rest of the DT pages at The Memory Nest.

Huge thanks for spending some of your precious time looking at my blog today.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, your layout is very impressive! I love all the embellishments you added and the papers you chose really do make the photo pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm enjoying your layouts and cards so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty page!! Love the picture and the products you used!! xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.