Monday 5 April 2021

Funky Fossil April Release - Introducing Celestial

Hello and welcome to the first day of introductions to Funky Fossil's April release.

Such a beautiful and mystical stamp set to show today. 

My first card is the ever popular slimline shape and I used the stunning sun stamp from the set and kept my colours to a minimum.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Celestial
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Die: Pinkfresh Studio, slim braided circles panel; Spellbinders, petite scalloped circles small

I pretty much kept colours to a minimum again with this next card which features the awesome sun and moon stamps the focal image. I created a border to the left using the small stamps included in the set.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Celestial
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturne

My final card makes use of the previously released Patina paper pad and the majestic moon stamp.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Celestial
Ink: Versafine Clair nocturne
Dies: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles; MFT Die-namics, inside/out stitched circles

Are you in love? I know I was smitten the moment I first saw these stamps. Tomorrow there will be another introduction - something completely different!

Thanks for looking today. Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.