Monday 12 April 2021

Monday Moment

Today I'm playing a long with the GROW challenge at Inkspirational.


I went in search of the Uniko sentiment 'all things grow with love' and my card just grew from there.


I found this left over piece of striped stamping in my Uniko stash and decided to use it plus one of the stamps from the Originally Organic set that contained the sentiment. I placed them altogether to see how it would look and that changed my mind from my initial plan to colour the stamped image. I really like the monochromatic look!


Supplies:
Ink: Versafine Clair, nocturne
Die: Uniko, Originally Organic

Huge thanks for your time today, I'm so pleased you found my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is one stylish, elegant card! Love the black/white! Striking! Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational!
    hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.