Sunday 4 April 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #187 - Two Quarters + optional twist Rainbow

There's a new and interesting challenge just started at AAA Cards. The Two Quarters main theme allows for quite a few variations and the twist of Rainbow is still very topical.


I chose to use two diagonally opposite quarters for my card.


I started by masking off the quarters I didn't want to use and then laid the Funky Fossil Donna's Rainbow stencil over. I inked it up using as many rainbow colours of distress oxide ink as I could.


I finished off with a sentiment from Find Your Rainbow and matted it all onto a raspberry pink card base.

Supplies:
Inks: Memento, lady bug, tangelo, dandelion, pear tart, danube blue, grape jelly, tuxedo black
Card: Papermill Direct, raspberry pink, super smooth white

We're welcoming Katrina as our Guest Designer for this challenge and she and the rest of the AAA Cards DT have some awesome examples to share with you - HERE.

Thanks so much for looking today, it's been great to have you visit.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous rainbow, love how the two quarters kind of point to the centre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card, Jane! Working in IT, I immediately thought of rainbow WiFi signals when I saw it which made my geeky heart very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card, very clever the way you've split the rainbow up. I'm so pleased to be working alongside you at AAA as guest designer.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Jane, your card is so creative and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.