Wednesday 21 April 2021

Wednesday Words

Hey!

Today I'm playing with fire - well the inky stencil sort anyway! 

It's for the April CAS challenge at Happy Little Stampers.


Well I knew it was going to be the Flaming stencil from Funky Fossil. I just had to sort the colours.


On my way through my storage album where I keep all my Funky Fossil stencils - in alphabetical order of course - I spotted the Dragons and Dragon Scales stencils so I pulled them out too.

And the dragon rising out of the fir was created!


The sentiment is from Funky Fossil's Hogs & Kisses stamp set and seemed very appropriate.

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Hogs & Kisses
Stencils: Funky Fossil, Dragons, Dragon Scales, Flaming
Inks: Versafine Clair, nocturne; Ranger distress oxide, squeezed lemonade, spiced marmalade, candied apple, hickory smoke, cracked pistachio

Thanks you so much for dropping by my blog today, it's always more fun when you do.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. What a great use of stencils - and colours. Fabulous card and take on the theme. Thank you for joining us at HLS CAS Challenge xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, you did a great CAS card! I love the overlaping of the dragoon and the flames stencils. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us at Happy Little Stampers.
    I wish you a lovely day!
    Maja, DT HLS

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.