Saturday 10 April 2021

Saturday Spot

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the challenge at CAS on Friday. The theme is Happy Mail.

Here's my card:


I used the Snail Mail stamps set from Funky Fossil combined with their Postage Frame stencil. 


The snail was a straightforward stamp and colour. The postage stamp was inked up in distress ink first then I used distress oxide for the frank mark. I stamped the little house straight on top and added extra colours with Copic pens.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Snail Mail
Stencil: Funky Fossil, Postage Frame
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black; Ranger distress, twisted citron, mermaid lagoon; Ranger distress oxide, hickory smoke
Pens: Copic, C00, Y08, YG09, RV09, BG11, BG32, BG34, BG49 

Thanks so much for stopping by today, it's been fabulous to have your company.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.