Sunday 18 April 2021

AAA Cards Challenge #188 - One Inch Strip + optional twist Small Stamps

Hey!

There's a brand new challenge over at AAA Cards and a brand new theme too.


I've used the optional twist for my card and had fun stamping all those tiny images across my One Inch Strip.


I started by masking off a one inch strip across my card and then inking it up in my favourite pinks, purples and aqua distress inks. I chose distress inks over oxide inks as I knew I was going to be stamping on top.


I went back in after I had finished stamping and added some extra colour using Copic pens.

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles Stamp Soup, In A Frenzy & Magic Garden; Uniko, Simply Said
Inks: Ranger distress, shaded lilac, tumbled glass, spun sugar; Versafine Clair, nocturne
Pens: Copic, BV01, BG01, R81

I'm really excited about this new idea for a challenge theme and all the AAA Cards DT and Guest Designer Asa have smashed it with their samples. Go take a look - HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. wow you've managed to cram a lot of interest in that one inch strip. love the color combo too, so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black images over the shading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! beautiful card, love the background's color and the stamps used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and amazing ink blending, Jane. I love those colours.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.