Friday 23 April 2021

Polkadoodles Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

Time for another Friday Challenge at Polkadoodles. As always it's Anything Goes.


The theme the DT were asked to use for this week is Butterflies.


I've used Holly Butterfly for my card and she's absolutely gorgeous! I coloured her up using pastel shades and then die cut her using the Ovals die.  The greeting is from Everlasting Sentiments.


Next I created a background paper using distress inks and the Pretty Butterfly stencil. I also inked through a couple of extra butterflies from the stencil and hand cut them. These I glammed up with iridescent gems and added to the side of the oval die cut. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles digi, Holly Butterfly; Clear stamp, Everlasting Sentiments
Stencil: Polkadoodles, Pretty Butterfly
Inks: Ranger distress, cracked pistachio, speckled egg, shaded lilac, tumbled glass, spun sugar
Die: Polkadoodles, Ovals
Colours: Copic, Y15, E000, E00, E21, E33, E51, B000, B02, BG11, BG32
Gems from my stash

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I'll hope you'll find time to join in with this week's Polkadoodles Challenge - HERE. Remember it's always Anything Goes and there are prizes to be won so you've got nothing to lose by playing along. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.