Thursday 7 July 2016

CAS Colours & Sketches #181

Here we are at the beginning of July with the first CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge for the month. These colours were chosen by Caro our hostess for this week's challenge. We're doing things a bit differently throughout July and August and taking it in turns to host one challenge each - gives everyone a bit of a break during the busy Summer holiday months.

http://cascoloursandsketches.blogspot.com/2016/07/colour-challenge-181.html

And today's card uses my new totally swoonable Touches of Texture stamp set from Stampin Up. I'm thinking this one might just replace Gorgeous Grunge as my all time favourite.


I started with the stem, then the splattery flower head and finally the sprinkles - all from this new set.


And I chose the sentiment because..... well it says it all really!

Supplies:
Stamps: SU, Touches of Texture & Botanicals For You
Inks: SU, cucumber crush, soft suede, elegant eggplant

So off you go now and be totally inspired by the rest of the DT creations at CC&S. And did you know we also have a facebook page? It'd be great if you decided to follow us.

Thanks for your time and company today.  And keep crafting!

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty card! That stamp set is on my wish list - it does have tons of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful stamp set and flower and you have used them perfectly along with the colours too. Stunning CAS card. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic CAS card, Jane :-)) I like the pretty stamp.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic CAS card, Jane :-)) I like the pretty stamp.
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really beautiful card, simplicity that sings.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this, Jane! I didn't have this set on my wishlist but it's jumped right to the top thanks to your beautiful card. Love, love it. Caro x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the simplicity of your card - it's CAS perfection! I also like how you, Karen, and I all used the word "awesome" on our cards this week, and all three cards are so different! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was determined not to buy this set but you may be changing my mind! It's so beautifully CAS, or actually awesome. Sorry to be so late commenting, I had a last minute business trip which got in the way rather. Liz x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.