Wednesday 6 July 2016

The Male Room - #39 Make Flowers Masculine

OK so here's a challenge - flowers on a male card. The Male Room really likes to keep everyone on their toes and searching out ideas and creativity!

http://themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.com/2016/07/challenge-39.html

So having scratched my head for a while I came up with this:


I think the two DT cards from the buttons challenge - here - that were jacket shaped inspired me and I remembered gents wear buttonholes with a wedding suit.


And although it wasn't planned - or maybe I should pretend it was totally intentional - I'm really loving the ribbed effect on this piece of black card I found hiding in my stash.

Supplies:
Paper: Lawn Fawn, Beachside
Punches: Martha Stewart

How are you feeling about using flowers on a male themed card? I'm hoping to find out when I see your cards popping up in The Male Room gallery - it will definitely be a very different sort of gallery to our normal won't it?

Huge thanks for visiting today, I'm always really pleased to have your company.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. This is fab, I too love that ribbed card, it makes the suit look really sharp. A great idea to make flowers masculine! Sorry I won't be around in The Male Room for a few weeks
    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A button hole, perfect! I love the jacket and how the patterned paper ties it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHat a fabulous and cool card!!! Handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, this is a very clever way of using flowers on a male card and your tuxedo is perfect :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this is a very clever way of using flowers on a male card and your tuxedo is perfect :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card, it's texture, shape and being so creative with the brief.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.