Monday 18 July 2016

The Memory Nest - Make It Monday Challenge #65

How are you getting on with The Memory Nest's weekly challenges? This is week three's fabulous sketch and I'm happy to share my DT page with you as well today.

Three photos - and for once I kept with that - and some journalling plus the addition of some embellishments from Simple Stories Bloom & Grow collection.


At last we had a reasonable dry and warm day and I was able to get out the sand tray for Ed's first look. Such a sweet memory which led to my choice of the pretty I AM background paper.


I had fun building up this embellishment stack on top of the gingham checked paper.


And of course the essential journalling to explain the story behind the photos.

Supplies:
Paper: Simple Stories, I Am, Bloom & Grow
Embellishments: Simple Stories, Bloom & Grow - Bits & Pieces & enamel dots

So how will you use the sketch? Looking forward to finding out and visiting your blogs. Go check out the rest of the DT pages at The Memory Nest - they're sure to inspire you.

Thanks for looking today, your visit is much appreciated.  And keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! I love the colors and papers you have used- they are perfect for the darling photos! Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is adorable!! LOVE how you used this fun and cheery collections!! That cluster of embellishments is perfecto!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Jane! Really love your combination of florals, polka dots, and gingham! So happy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.