Tuesday 19 July 2016

Tuesday Talk

So the sun has been shining here in the UK - at last! So now my excuse to craft is that it's too hot to sit outside, some people are never satisfied.

Today I'm sharing a card I made for Inkspirational using their photo as inspiration.

 http://inkspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/challenge-113-photo-inkspiration.html

What a fun and novel cake idea - love it! And those colours too! Well it really tickled my fancy and led to this card:


Wow! Those dainty detailed feather stamps - swoon.


Supplies:
Stamps: clearly Besotted, Tickle My Fancy
Ink:Memento, tuxedo black
Washi from my stash

Well that's all from me today, so pleased to have your company for a while, come back soon.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. LOVE the sentiment and those feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant take on the photo - and the idea of the feathers and the sentiment together really made me giggle. Lovely, elegant CAS card
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a creative take on the photo, I hadn't even noticed the falling parts on the cake!! Thanks for joining Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! I love that sentiment and it is perfect paired with the feathers! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect sentiment to use with these feathers! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like your feather card, the sentiment is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.