Sunday 24 July 2016

Sunday Story

And today the story is all about the 'kissing' technique. Happy Little Stampers you've certainly challenged me!

http://www.happylittlestampers.com/2016/07/hls-july-cas-challenge_3.html

So having followed the links from HLS and discovered what this 'kissing' thing means I was all keen to have a go. Think a commercial break here - yep, took me ages and a few bin jobs before I found two stamps that were attracted to each other enough to want to have a smooch.


But the colours were love at first sight! And I have to say this 'kissing' does produce a very different sort of result and one I grew to love as the hours slipped by.


I decided to jazz up the side a little by adding a strip of hot pink cardstock, cut just a little shorter than the depth of the card base.

Supplies:
Stamps: HLS, Butterfly Birthday, Thinking of You, & sentiment from Doodled Flowers 
Inks: SU, melom mambo, tempting turquoise
Embellishments: Ppaermania, iridiscent gemstone

And guess what? This technique looks equally as pretty in those same two colours the other way round - and they kissed the other way round too. Think I could get to like this 'kissing' thing!


This one has been put back into my stash to await its rebirth on later project.

Thanks for calling in to see me today, hope you enjoyed your visit and will come back soon.  In the meantime keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Beautifully CAS ..... glad you enjoyed the kissing technique. Thanks for playing along with the Happy Little Stampers CAS challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.