Monday 23 October 2017

Monday Moment

I've a pretty little card to share today - a complete indulgence for me - and it uses the theme and sketch from Stamplorations.

https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/october-challenge.html  https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/october-challenge.html

Can you guess how I indulged myself? Think you probably can!


Well yes of course my colour picks! And then also that it's so girly when I'm surrounded by boys in my family. Have to do something just for my own enjoyment every once in a while! And isn't the ballerina so adorably cute?


Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-UAL Fridays, Tutu & Truth Is
Inks: Memento, grape jelly, rose bud
Die: MFT Die-namics, double stitched rectangles

So fun to have you drop by my blog today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh this card is so cute and what a great take on the sketch! I too have boys in my family and love it when I can take out my pink ink pads! Thanks for joining us at STAMPlorations and we look forward to you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just soooo stinkin' sweet! Thank you for playing along at STAMPlorations theme and sketch challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.