Sunday 15 October 2017

AAA Cards Challenge #101 - Inspired By A Film

Do you love watching films? Well I do when I get the chance, nothing quite like a trip to the cinema and soaking up the atmosphere and very loud soundtracks! So the new game at AAA Cards is just perfect.

http://aaacards.blogspot.com/2017/10/cas-game-101-inspired-by-film.html

One of my all time favourite series of films and must go to see in the cinema has to be the Harry Potter experience. An easy decision for me then and here's my card:


I used a stencil in those iconic Gryffindor colours moving it slightly between the two colours. Then I stamped the sentiment quote straight on top. What could be more simple and lots of lovely empty 'white' space too!


Supplies:
Stamps: Visible Image, Unicorn Magic
Inks: SU, crushed curry, fresh fig; Versamark, clear
Embossing: Ranger Superfine, black
Stencil: TCW, Mini Mod Spirals

This is one of those challenges when it's really exciting to discover the films everyone will use to inspire them.  The AAA Cards DT have all amazed me by their choices - go check them out HERE. Can't wait to see which films are on your CAS cards!

Huge appreciation for your visit to my blog today, it means so much to know you visited.  And keep crafting!

post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love the Harry Potter movies too, when Harry was so little int he first ones I just wanted to cuddle him and take him home...lol...love the stencilling and all that gorgeous white space

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen/read anything Harry Potter, so I'm afraid I don't recognise the colours you've chosen! But I love your card - the stencil is fabulous and the sentiment is perfect for an encouragement card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My. Goodness. This is absolutely the perfect creation for Harry Potter inspiration. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design and perfect for Harry Potter! I admit I didn't see all of the movies but I have read the books multiple times. Love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've not ever watched this movie, but I love how magical your card looks. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, magic is nice every once in awhile. Haven't seen any of the Harry Potter movies, but I am about 1/4 way through the second book. Love the swirls in your card. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.