Monday 30 October 2017

Monday Moments

I've a little tag to share with you today and it uses the colours from the MFT Color Challenge.

http://www.cardchallenges.com/2017/10/mft-color-challenge-80.html

Another of those super cute images I couldn't resist and that just jumped into my hands at The Stamp Magic Show in Doncaster.  Seems I'm a bit of a sucker for cute stamps that lend themselves so well to masculine cards!


A bit of stamping and colouring and masking and die cutting involved on this tag. I tried to make the knight look like he had a shadow and I quite like how he almost looks like he's been cut out and mounted onto pads. A technique and learning in progress for me though.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT, Knight in Armor
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, summer sky, bamboo leaves
Masking: Inkadinkadi, stamping masking paper
Dies: MFT Die-namics, stitched traditional tags
Pens: Copic, YG17, RV02, RV09, E00, E000, B12, B14; Promarkers, vanilla, oatmeal
Embellishment: Twine from my stash.

So pleased you had time to come visit my blog today, thanks so much.  And keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Super cute and lovely soft background. I just don’t get on with cute images but you have worked wonders here x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.