Monday 16 October 2017

Uniko - October New Release Reveal & Blog Hop

YAY!!! It's finally Uniko's October release day!!!

And here they all are ready and waiting for your orders:

 

 

  

And of course I have some samples using these fabulous new sets to share with you today.



I'm so loving the look of black and white on kraft cardstock that I got carried away and made a matching card and tag set.


The card features three raised elements - Santa, star and tree - created by stamping onto scrap card and hand cutting before popping up onto pads. I've also highlighted and coloured some of the letters and elements using a white pencil - have I said I'm totally in love with this look? Mmm, thought so!

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Block Party Christmas
Ink: Mememnto, tuxedo black
Die: Lil'inker, stichd mats rectangles
Colour: Prismacolor, white


The tag also features a hand cut Santa, this time heat embossed and very shiny. He's sitting on top of a die cut wreath and the addition of some sparkly gems to finish it all off a treat.

Supplies:
Stamps:Uniko, Background Blocks Wonky Stripes, Festive Sentiments, Block Party Christmas
Inks:  Versamark + Ranger Superfine black & white embossing powder
Dies: MFT Die-namics, basic stitched tags; Xcut Spiro circles
Card: AC, kraft cardstock
Embellishments: Prismacolor pencil, white; Bling Bling, gems 

 My next card uses those beautiful falling snowflakes and gave me an excuse to get very messy with brushos in some of my favourite colours.
 

I heat embossed the snowflakes in white and then added the brusho powders - stunning magic happened with a little added water! I then framed the whole thing, added a sentiment and matted it onto purple card.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Background Blocks Falling Snow, Festive Sentiments
Inks: Versamark + WOW! Sparkling Snow embossing powder; Memento, grape jelly; Brusho, ultra marine, turquoise, violet
Die: Lawn Fawn, stiched rectangle frames 

My final card for this release uses the oh so pretty and whimsical Organic Wishes.  



I started by randomly stamping and heat embossing just about all of the different seed heads from this set. I then applied distress ink over the top using some lovely bright colours. I die cut this panel and matted it onto black cardstock and stamped a sentiment onto a stitched rectangle. I think I'm in love with the dramatic and vibrant look of this card.



As they say in theatrical circles 'that's a wrap'. I hope I've given you food for thought and helped you to make up your mind about which stamps sets are the ones winging their way into your basket - probably all of them, how can you possibly resist?

And just to add to your decisions here are a few extra bonus products included in this release.

Two die sets:

 

And two stencils:
  

Now I just need to leave you with the blog hop order so that you can soak up the inspiration from all the Uniko DT. And as usual there will be a giveaway, check out all the details HERE.

Jane - that's me

Thanks for looking today. And keep crafting!

post signature

34 comments:

  1. Stunning showcase Jane, its colorful and full of awesome inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love colour and your colourful creations, but your black and white on kraft is a real stunner, making me want to buy the stamp to recreate your card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! I am really loving all these stunning cards, especially the Kraft, white and black! Speechless and in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness, Jane, you've designed a series of amazing cards to showcase the new release! The colourful snowflakes and organic wishes cards are incredibly pretty; your kraft/black/white card and tag...oh my stars! Those are the showstoppers for me! I'm beyond anxious to get my sets; I have some catching up (and casing *grin*) to do! I wonder if we can 'convince' Bev to make a matching die for Santa!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all amazing cards Jane. Love how you popped up elements on the first, the colours and snowflakes on the second look so magical, and the pop of colours on the third really show off those wonderful stamps xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Fantastic cards!! Love them all!! Each one is unique and beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you had a brilliant day yesterday Jane. I'm squealing in delight yet again at your trio of showcase cards. Full of impact and clever ideas. The kraft and black one has to be my favourite but it's very close. The colours on your second one a super eye-catching and the last one is just a riot of pretty colour and style. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply gorgeous! I love the Block Party Christmas stamp and how you've used it here. I'm a huge fan of kraft cs. And I am also a fan of a rainbow of color, and purple is my favorite color. So yeah, love all your cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Jane ! You spoiled us again with an amazing trio of cards ! Three different cards but each one so striking ! Of course I love the Kraft Christmas card (Kraft for Christmas is one of my favourite !). But I'm totally in awe with your falling snowflakes over this explosion of Brushos ! Your rainbow colours of your last card are also stunning such as your design ! Does your mind make a break sometimes ? Have a fabulous week, Jane ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous creations :) and so much variety! love them all and im a huge fan of the kraft, white and black color combo on the first set, simply stunning

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg.. Jane.. the kraft card looks fabulous! So different and Inspiring! All are strikingly different from what I have seen in the hop.. and shows so much of possibilities with the new release!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome cards. Loving the kraft, black and white together. The water color on the snowflake card is beautiful also. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG your cards today are just gorgeous. Love them all especially the last one with the amazing rainbow colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome cards! Really love that kraft, b&w combo! Striking! And the snowflake card... scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh wow the Kraft and black cards really Pop! Love the falling snow one the most I think. You’ve created so many great ones it’s hard to pick a favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab cards Jane. And you are sooo good with Brushos - mine are a mess!
    The Kraft cards are spectacular and it's difficult to pick a fave as I like them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! I started off wowed by the impact of the black and white on kraft, then was wowed again by the snowflakes with the brusho background, and then was utterly WOWED by the stunning seedheads looking so bold against the vivid background.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fantastic cards.
    Love the block on the kraft - always
    a good choice for a background.
    the shading and colors on the other
    two cards are wonderful too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous--love the black and white on kraft , the pretty snowflakes and the colorful wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I adored your kraft card & tag URL at Doncaster - absolutely gorgeous! And you've reminded me to dust my Brushos off again too! Lovely kaleidoscope colours for the Organic Wishes card xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great cards/tag Jane. Love the kraft and black.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely cards and tag. Love the kraft and black combination. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the black and white on kraft. That santa is so cute. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Jane! You really have worked wonders with these stamps :) The black, white and kraft colour combo is classic and stunning, I especially like how you spotlighted some of the images by stamping them again and raising them with foam adhesive. Your Brusho snowflake card is simply elegant and I love the bright and cheeriness of your Organic Wishes card. Overall an amazing showcase of these stamps, thank you so much. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love all your stunning cards! Especially the snowflakes and Brushos, awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautiful sets of cards and adorable tag!
    Stunning choice of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Jane, I love your kraft card and tag a lot.
    The snowflake card is also beautiful.
    Thank you for the inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  28. That's a whole lot of fun going on there!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fabulous, Jane ... gorgeous neutrals (I do love white on kraft!) ... brilliant brusho background with those magical snowflakes ... and delicious rainbow blending on the dreamy Organic Wishes! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, this is pure magic, incredible cards!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Four great cards Jane and I particularly love the snowflakes with the beautiful bright Brushos over the top and the seed heads with the vibrant blended inks which looks wonderful with the black card. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.