Saturday 21 October 2017

Saturday Slot

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the Stamplorations CAS Card Challenge.

 https://stamplorations.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/cas-challenge-october.html

And I certainly embraced that orange twist!


I die cut a stitched window from some gorgeous pearlescent card and used a piece of scrap card to blend a ditress ink background to pop behind the window. I think my blending skills are beginning to improve - it's a work in progress - and I find if I can just go gently enough with the initial layer that seems to wet the card enough for subsequent layers to look quite smooth.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Organic Wishes
Inks: Versafine, onyx black; Ranger ditress, spiced marmalade, mustard seed
Die: MFT Die-namics, rectangle peek-a-boo window

Enormous thanks are flying out to you for spending some of your precious time looking at my blog today. Thanks so much!

And keep crafting! 

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thank you for joining in with the STAMPlorations CAS card challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the orange on this project and beautiful window! Thanks so much for joining us at STAMPlorations CAS Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.