Wednesday 11 October 2017

Uniko - Introducing Block Party Christmas

Have you spotted the Uniko sneak peeks of the October release? Well I'm back from my holiday just in time to share the first of the introductions with you today.




Such a fabulous stamp to make those quick multiple cards that we all need at Christmas.


How are you liking my pinks for Christmas? Last year there seemed to be so much of these bright unusual colours around that I'm hedging my bets and expecting them to be popular again this year.


Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Block Party Christmas
Inks: SU, tempting turquoise
Pens: Copic, Y13, YG13, B02, RV04
Die: Lil'inker, stitched mats rectangles

My next card jumps straight back to the safe traditional Christmas colours of red, green and gold.


I used a sparkly gold embossing powder to make the stamp pop and then added some little touches of red and green colour. I framed the whole thing in green and matted it onto a red card base.







Supplies:
Stamp: Uniko, Block Party Christmas
Inks: Vramark + Honey Doo Crafts golden glamour embossing powder
Pens: Copic, R29, G28
Die: Lawn Fawn, stitched rectangle frames
Emellishments, star gem from my stash 

Well that's all from me today, I think I've got off to a good start with using this fabulous new release from Uniko - you are so going to want all five of the new sets. Loads more ideas about how to use this stamp can be found at Uniko - HERE.  And don't forget to come back tomorrow when the next introduction will be revealed.

Thanks so much for looking today.  And keep crafting!

post signature

15 comments:

  1. Loving both the cards Jane, the hot pink base make the front stands out, and the second one is indeed very festive with all the christmas colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely contrast with the modern and the traditional Jane! I always opt for traditional at Xmas maybe this year I need to jump out if my colour comfort zone! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are two great festive cards ! I love that stamp !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous contrast! I do like the hot pinks and zesty colours on the first card, but it's the second that is my favourite. And I do like the way you've added Santa's hat to the word merry! Brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two very different cards just by changing the colours. I favour the traditional though, love the red, green and gold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh la la! Talk about fabulous introductions to this set! Love both versions, as you've shown how people can stylize them to suit their Christmas colour choices! Festive fabulous! Wish I were joining you with this release; my stamps still haven't arrived! I will...late!
    Hugs~carol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous cards! I like both color schemes---the brights and the traditionals! Super fun and festive!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic cards! What a colorful take on the first one! The second is beautiful in traditional colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love
    the colors, especially
    on the first card.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOAH! Jane how do you do it ... straight back off holiday and straight back into crafty mojo! Love that pop of pink cardbase on the first one and the non-traditional Christmas colours but hey I'm loving the way you've coloured that Merry too on the traditional one! SO very sorry but they both rock and I've no favourite! Brilliant ideas all round! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love both colour combos for these fabulous cards! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVING your contrast of modern and traditional colour schemes, they both work so beautifully. You are truly inspiring and always showcase Uniko perfectly, thank you. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh, I love them Jane ! Love how you played by just changing the colours : one very traditional with green, red and gold and the non-traditional one with these bright but not less festive colours ! A beautiful showcase to illustrate the versatility of this stamp ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great coloring.
    This is a fantastic stamp.
    Love it.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the pink card - the non-traditional colors will be around again this year and yours will stand out. I love what you did with the traditional color combination too!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.