Wednesday 25 October 2017

Wednesday Words

I'm scrapbooking again today and using the sketch from Stuck?!Sketches.

http://stucksketches.blogspot.co.uk/2017/10/october-15th-challenge.html

And here's my page:


Every once in a while I manage to snap one of those 'got to be scrapped' type of pics and to me this was definitely one of them.


I used stencils to ink up the plain cardstock picking up on two colours from the photo and then placed my photo stack on top.


I  added a paper strip and a sticker strip to the top of the background paper and a few more stickers to surround the photo stack and I was done. Quick, simple and letting the photo take centre stage - just how I really prefer my pages.

Supplies:
Papers: Bazzill Basics cardstock; Bella Bvld, Secrets of the Sea
Alphas: Bella Blvd, Secrets of the Sea
Stickers:  Bella Blvd, Secrets of the Sea
Inks: Ranger distress oxides, peacock feathers, spiced marmalade
Stencils: Uniko,  ScatteredPolka Dots; TCW, Mini Tiny Circles

So pleased you came and visited my blog today, I thank you for your time.  And keep crafting!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. Such a cute page Jane. The mixed media works so well on the plain cardstock and your title is perfect. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome boy's page! Thanks for playing along with us at Stuck?!Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that photo! The detailing on here is perfect to echo the movement in your photo! So happy you played with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun, love the vibrant colours! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very cool layout of a very cool dude indeed. Fabulous layout. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.