Monday 5 July 2021

AAA Birthday Challenge #27 - Use An Embossing Folder

A new challenge has just started at AAA Birthday

And the theme will give you a chance to dust off all those embossing folders you have lurking in your stash.


Here's my DT card:


I started by creating a background using strips of left over card which I then ran through a Crafts-Too embossing folder. 

I actually have a whole box of different embossing folders from when I first started card making and rarely use any more. This one was always a favourite.


I then stamped and die cut the Beautiful Blooms 1 flowers from Uniko and added a greeting from Floral Vines stamped onto a banner.

Supplies:
Stamps: Uniko, Beautiful Blooms 1 + matching dies, sentiment from Floral Vines
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, lulu lavender, lilac posies
Card: Papermill Direct, raspberry pink, new lilac, pale turquoise, dark violet, pink
Embossing Folder: Crafts-Too
Die: MFT Die-namics, stitched fishtail flag

If you're wanting more inspiration using embossing folders be sure to pop over to the AAA Birthday blog to check out what our guest designer Debbie Mageed and the rest of the DT have been up to - HERE.

Thanks so much for your time today, it's been great to have you visit my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous in purple. love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jane, this card is just gorgeous! I really love the floral stamps you used and the background with stripes is perfectly done with the embossing folder. I bet you will dig into that stash of embossing folders more now! :D Thank you so much for inviting me to be your GD this month! It was lots of fun to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower card. I love the color combo.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.