Wednesday 21 July 2021

Time For Tea Designs July Challenge Reminder 2

Hey!

I'm here jogging memories about the July Challenge at Time For Tea Designs.


For today's card I've used some Brighter Days images paired up with one of the papers from the Brighter Days pad.


I started by stamping the mandala onto the paper and then used the matching die to cut it out. 


Next I stamped, coloured and die cut the two beautiful birds. I also added some of the same colours to the mandala before popping the birds up on foam pads on top. The sentiment is also from the same stamp set.


Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Paper: T4TD, Brighter Days
Pens: Copic, Y02, Y06, B12, B24

Huge thanks for looking today, I really appreciate you taking the time.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.