Wednesday 28 July 2021

Time For Tea Designs July Challenge Reminder 3

Just a few more days left to get your entry in to the Time For Tea Designs July Challenge.


Here's a look at the prizes on offer:


As this is still a new challenge the number of players is still quite low, so what are you waiting for? You could easily be picked as one of the winners!

Today I've created a slimline card as my DT inspiration and further encouragement to join in and play along.


I started by die cutting my base layers using the Slimline Trio Circle dies on white and green gingham card. 


I then stamped, coloured and die cut the images from Blooming Bunnies. So adorably cute and lots of little accent stamps included in this set. I'm totally smitten by the bunnies and their wheelbarrow.


Supplies:
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, love letter
Card: Papermill Direct, green gingham
Pens: Copic, W1, W3, W5, N3, N5, Y06, Y17, R20, R27, YR07 E33, E37, G02, YG09; Sakura glaze, black & white

Remember if you wish to purchase any items from T4TD you can get 10% off using code T4TJANE10.

Thanks so much for your time today, I'm so delighted that you found my blog.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.