Tuesday 20 July 2021

Uniko July Release - Introducing Background Blocks Grid & Diagonal Stripe

Hey!

Welcome to the first day of introductions to Uniko's July release.

  

A couple of really useful background filler stamps.

My first card uses quite a lot of masking and some hot fiery colours. I paired up the grid block with Pure Florals Cosmos. The sentiment is from another new set being introduced tomorrow.



My next card using the diagonal stripes block with Kindness Blooms and is a favourite colour combo - kraft, black with some hints of white.


And one for the boys. I used the grid block and BIG & BOLD Happy dies.


Day one complete then. Another four days of introductions to come and then everything will be in the shop on Sunday 25th July.

Thanks for looking!

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards Jane. Love the heat spots on your masked card and the floral works so well with the grid stamp. I too love Kraft, black and white (keep your eyes peeled for later in the releases!!) and your card using the diagonals is bold and fantastic. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kraft and black is not a combo I would have come up with but it really works, fab cards. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You shown so well the versatility of these new blocs! Fabulous cards, all so elegant!! My favourite is the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous cards to show off the new Background Blocks Jane! I'm also noting kraft and black down as my new 'go to' colour combo! Very classy! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely trio of cards. Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the way you used these new designs! Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning cards Jane, but my favourite is your first with the grid stamp! Such a clever design! Wonderful inspiration!! Stay safe! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.