Friday 16 July 2021

Uniko Challenge #66 Flowers + optional twist Slimline

It's time for a new challenge at Uniko. And since Uniko are well known for their beautiful floral stamps the main theme is FLOWERS.

Add in the optional twist of Slimline and you've got a gift of a challenge!


I created my slimline card using the beautiful Pure Florals Rose stamps and a layout borrowed from the card I made using the matching stencil. View it HERE.



I simply stamped the rose and then coloured it using Copic pens. I triple matted it in matching colours and added a birthday sentiment using Simply Said Blocks.


Supplies:
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, RV17, RV55, RV63, RV69, V05, V06, V09, V17, BV02

I look forward to seeing all your gorgeous cards popping up on the Uniko blog. Remember there are several prizes on offer and you don't even have to use Uniko stamps - but why wouldn't you since they're perfect for this theme?

Thanks for popping in today, I really appreciate it.

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Jane and I love your colour choices. I find purple really hard to get right but you smash it every time! I love that you took inspiration from your stencil card too. x

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.