Saturday 31 July 2021

Time For Tea Designs - Bee Happy Stamps & Dies

Hi everyone!

Have you been enjoying the Time For Tea Designs new release?

Well I've three cards to share today which are sort of part of the new release. I'm using the Bee Happy stamps and dies, both released previously but the dies re-stocked due to popular demand.


For this card I chose the sunny yellow paper from Sweet Summer and inked up a stencilled panel using Large Roses.


I went for the honey eating bee - love his little tongue poking out and the honey pot and twirler for my images. The sentiments are from the same set.


Supplies:
Stamps: T4TD, Bee Happy + dies
Stencil: T4TD, Large Roses
Paper: T4TD, Sweet Summer
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, cantaloupe, peanut brittle
Pens: Copic, R27, R29, R83, BG01, BG11, E40, Y17, YR04, YR07, YR12; Sakura white glaze; Wink of Stella, clear

My next card also uses papers from Sweet Summer and I die cut them using the  Landscape Edge Standalon set to create a summer background.


The clouds and picket fence are from the Windmill Add On set. The stitched detail on the clouds is so cute.


I chose the flying bee with a basket of flowers making his way back to the hive and popped it up onto foam pads for dimension.


Supplies:
Stamps: T4TD, Bee Happy + dies
Dies: T4TD, Windmill Add On Set, Landscape Edge Set
Paper: T4TD Sweet Summer
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black
Pens: Copic, YR02, YR07, R02, R81, R83, R85, BG32, BG34, E40, W1, W3; Sakura white glaze; Wink of Stella, clear

For my final card I created the background using the stencil Slimline Scene Builder


I used the branch from the set as a mini tree and added in two of the bees. They both have such adorable little faces.


In my mind both bees were visiting the hive home of another bee on their friend's birthday. It's so easy to imagine stories to go with all of Jo's cute little critters!


Supplies:
Stamps: T4TD, Bee Happy + dies
Stencil: T4TD, Slimline Scene Builder
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, summer sky, pear tart, bamboo leaves
Pens: Copic, Y08, Y19, R29, R59, E40, BG01, B02, YR04, YR07, TG95, YG97; Sakura white glaze; Wink of Stella, clear

Remember to use my code T4TJANE10 to get 10% off any order.

I'm really happy that you've stopped by to take a look at my blog today. huge thanks!

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.