Friday 16 July 2021

Polkadoodles Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

Time for another Friday Challenge at Polkadoodles. As always it's Anything Goes.


The theme the DT were asked to use for this week is Magical Fantasy with unicorns.


I think I've said before that I have a real soft spot for Ula and I adore her dressed up as a unicorn. So I naturally chose Ula Be A Unicorn for my card. Don't you just love her and that fabulous sentiment quote too?


I kept everything pretty simple and just coloured her up in pinks and purples, added some sparkle with sequins and Wink of Stella and called it done. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Polkadoodles digi, Ula Be A Unicorn
Pens: Copic, BV01, BV11, V000, V09, V17, RV00, RV63, E0000, E00; Wink of Stella, clear
Sequins: Lucy's Little Things, icicle deep cut mix

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I'll hope you'll find time to join in with this week's Polkadoodles Challenge - HERE. Remember it's always Anything Goes and there are prizes to be won so you've got nothing to lose by playing along. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.