Friday 30 July 2021

Polkadoodles Anything Goes Craft & Card Making Challenge

Time for another Friday Challenge at Polkadoodles. As always it's Anything Goes.


The theme the DT were asked to use for this week is Shopping.



I've used the mega cute Agnes Elephant Hat Shopping digi for my card. I love how she's struggling to decide which hat to buy! Once I'd printed her out I cut the card into a square using the largest stitched die from the Posydoodles Basics Squares die set. I added a stencilled background to one half of the square using Distressed Trellis.


I then matted up a background matching Agnes colours and repeated the triangle stencilled look by cutting a square of the Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 digi paper in half. The sentiment is from Winnie Sunshine Delights Sentiment Bundle.

Supplies:
Ink: Memento, grape jelly
Stencil: Polkadoodles, Distressed Trellis
Dies: Polkadoodles, squares
Paper: Polkadoodles, Lily Bug Love Paper Heaven 2 digi
Pens: Copic, C0, C3, N3, N5, R20, RV17, RV55, V09, V17, G05, G17, E50, YG03, YG17; Sakura glaze, black & white

Thanks so much for dropping by today. I'll hope you'll find time to join in with this week's Polkadoodles Challenge - HERE. Remember it's always Anything Goes and there are prizes to be won so you've got nothing to lose by playing along. 

Stay safe and keep crafting!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.