Tuesday 27 July 2021

Funky Fossil July Release - Introducing Toucan Talk

Hey! It's day 3 of the introductions to Funky Fossil's July release.


How fun is this set? Demanded bright happy colours I thought and my cards really reflect that.

I was in scene builder mode with my first card and once I'd inked a tropical background I created a frame using the leaves from the In The Tropics stencil.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Toucan Talk
Stencil: Funky Fossil, In The Tropics
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, bahama blue, danube blue, pear tart, bamboo leaves, cottage ivy
Pens: Copic, B02, B04, R27, R29, Y18, Y19

Keeping with similar tropical colours I stamped a toucan and then masked it and a square round it before inking over. Once the masks were removed I added in some touches of colour to the toucan.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Toucan Talk
Ink: Memento, tuxedo black, bahama bue, danube blue, pear tart
Pens: Copic, YG03, YG06, B04, E40

My final card uses  the same technique but this time I used two toucans having a bit of a bop on the dance floor and stamped the banner twice above them.


Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Fossil, Toucan Talk
Inks: Memento, tuxedo black, dandelion, rose bud
Pens: Copic, Y06, RV09

How do you like the toucans? They're fantastic fun aren't they?

The final two days of introductions to Funky Fossil's July release are all about Christmas again. One set is more traditional and one set is very quirky and fun. See you tomorrow and Thursday then I hope!

Thanks so much for finding time to drop by today. Stay safe and keep crafting!

post signature

2 comments:

I love to read what you have to say, huge thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.